OmniForce Thermal Nickel Titanium wire is a broad archwire which is in soft and pliable state at lower temperatures and becomes super elastic once it reaches the temperature of 37°C. This property of the wires gives easy ligation and insertion.
- Becomes dead soft when chilled below 20°C and achieves optimum activation at 37°C.
- Ideal for easier bracket engagement.
- Activated by body temperature.
- Individually sealed wires in autoclavable pouches.
- Less stress on bonds.
- Precision manufactured for exacting tolerances in size, shape and force.
- Available in anatomically designed arch forms.