Location: Carlsbad, California, USA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
North American Braces deals in high quality orthodontic supplies. We are looking for a self-starter who takes ownership in what he/she does.
The incumbent is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations including customer care, order management, inventory management and reporting to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide fantastic customer care.
- Able to work with no supervision.
- Maintaining files and databases.
- Ensure office records are maintained and up to date.
- Check stock to determine inventory levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy.
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- be flexible.
- demonstrate sound work ethics.
HOURS : Fulltime (40 hours/week)
Please send your resume to email@example.com